The energy transition in Cambodia is a hot topic, but how far along is the country in making it a reality?
This topic and more will be discussed at Raffles Hotel Le Royal on 5 December from 8:30am to 10:30pm.
- Julien Chevillard-Chief technical adviser of development finance and climate finance at UNDP
- Dinah Kumar-Managing drector of Total Cambodge
- Morten Kvammen-Finance advisor at Palladium
- Massimiliano Tropeano-Sustainability and garment export at EuroCham
- Choon Yik Thong-Chairman of the Sustainable TAFTAC Committee and Vice Chairman of the EuroCham Garment & Manufacturing Committee
- Natharoun Ngo Son-Vice-chairman of the EuroCham Green Business Committee