Our 8th SME Export Talk, hosted in collaboration with ARISE+ Cambodia* will focus on fishery products and navigating the requirements to export them from Cambodia to overseas markets.
Participants will learn about:
- The best opportunities for Cambodian fishery companies to export
- Certifications required for certain fishery exports
- How to overcome challenges related to exporting fishery products
- UNIDO representatives, who are running the CAPFish Project, an initiative that aims to increase the capacity of fishery companies in Cambodia and improve the certification process
- Cambodian SMEs in the fishery sector, as they share their exporting journey
Finally, a panel discussion and Q&A session will be held to close the event.
*ARISE+ Cambodia is co-funded by the European Union (EU) and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)