EuroCham Cambodia was inaugurated on June 2nd, 2011 with the support of three founding European Business Organizations: the Chambre de Commerce Franco-Cambodgienne (CCFC), the British Business Association in Cambodia (BBAC) and the German Business Group, Arbeitskreis Deutsche Wirtschaft (ADW).
EuroCham was established with the objectives of promoting the interests of European businesses operating in Cambodia, facilitating the entry of European companies into the market and creating an extensive support network among corporate and individual members. One of its core goals is to promote European companies and brands to the Cambodian market.
In order to improve internal Information Communication Technology (ICT) systems, complaint to ICT standard, data security as well as better ICT performance; EuroCham is looking for tender to provide services on ICT audit and ICT infrastructure (Networking and maintenance). Therefore, we would like to invite any interested tender to submit proposed technical work plan and budget (please see propose budget template below).
Scope of Work
EuroCham Cambodia is now looking for bidders to provide the following services:
ICT system audit:
- Detailed assessment of IT system (network system, reporting, tools…)
- Detailed overview of current key security measures in place, network environment, hardware and software reliability, data management
- Detailed overview of current IT issues, identified risks, and recommendations for improvement/correction
- Proposal of cost effective recommendations
IT infrastructure (Networks & Systems) set up and maintenance:
- Cost-effective solutions privileged
- System security guarantee (including individual user, file service and web)
- IT Monthly - Maintenance - up to 20 Laptops
Software licensing up to 20 computers:
- Updating Window licensing, preferable Window 10 Pro version
- Microsoft office package licensing
- Anti-Virus licensing
- Accounting Software licensing, preferable Quickbook
- Designing Software licensing, preferable Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
- ICT system audit:
- ICT system audit report with findings and recommendation
- Proposed customized system infrastructure
- IT infrastructure (Network/system):
- Cost effective network environment
- Secured system with improved data management
- Network configuration
- Data backup and synchronizing
- Proactive response to issue and monthly maintenance with actual timesheet
- Software Licensing:
- Propose budget and/or quotation for software license mentioned above with full package include
- Deadline for proposal submission: 24th Jul, 2019
- Successful tender expected to provide service 1 year contract within the proposed budget submitted.
- Actual timesheet will be required for maintenance support
- Service expected to be providing from Aug 2019-Aug 2020
Budget: tender required to submit propose technical work plan along with budget using below and attached template.
Supporting Documents to be submitted:
- Proposed technical work plan/activities
- Proposed budget (budget template is attached)
- Ongoing or completed similar previous assignments (in electronic copy)
- References with contact details
Important Note: By signing this attachment, the bidder confirms he has a complete understanding of the requirement and fully intends to deliver service that comply with the above listed tasks.
Tenders are suggested to submit their technical proposal along with work plan and budget to procurement selection committee using email below. The application shall be submitting no later than 24th July, 2019. Only shortlisted tender will be contacted for an interview along with their presentation.
M: +855 (0)10 879 950
With copy to: