Responsible developing new business and negotiating commercial contracts with existing and potential new clients, ensuring that commercial levels are maintained at an optimum standard to continuously sustain the workflow and cash requirements of the organisation.
• Directly responsible for the achievement of individual business development targets, contributing towards the achievement of the team based target and achievement of key performance indicators each year.
• Follow all Business Development practices and procedures including but not limited to ensuring the CRM is properly updated and contracts are properly titled and indexed; the template commercial contract is adhered to; the commercial contract risk matrix is properly followed.
• Responsible for maintaining ongoing client contacts to ensure the continuous satisfaction of clients and to manage client issues as they arise to the satisfaction of the Archetype Group.
• Directly responsible for reporting to the Group Marketing Manager regarding all Business Development related matters including but not limited to: new business, pipeline, commercial developments and new prospects.
• Responsible to work with relevant technical Directors pricing, tendering, proposal development, scheduling and other negotiations regarding project sales and development.
• Maintain a strong network of contacts and associates within the industry and undertake all necessary socialization, meetings and event attendance to build and maintain industry connections.
• Negotiate contracts with new and existing clients for new business, ensuring that the negotiations are favourable to Archetype Group in terms of pricing and scheduling (for example: selling where possible at a premium price and ensuring the scheduling meetings the production team requirements).
Degree qualifications in either a related technical field or Business Administration, or substantial relevant industry experience and proven track record of achieving high sales targets in a very competitive, service based environment.
Experience and Skills
• Advanced time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage work time and meetings, and efficiently ensure that all administrative processes associated with Business Development (for example, maintaining the CRM) are efficiently undertaken.
• Advanced written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Advanced understanding of the technical aspects, costs and scheduling of Cost Management, Quantity Surveying, Architecture and Engineering Design and Project Management in order to be able to influence and sell services to clients.
• Intermediate leadership skills with a strong results-orientation.
• Intermediate skills in departmental budgeting and financial management.
• Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required.
• Khmer culture and/or language knowledge are preferable.
• Years of experience: Minimum of 8 Years experience and 5 years at senior management level. • A minimum of 5 years experience leading a Business Development team within a multinational, professional services (preferably engineering, construction) organisation.
Please write to email@example.com