Reports To: directly to the Branch Manager, Vietnam & Cambodia
About International SOS
International SOS (www.internationalsos.com) is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company. We care for clients across the globe, from more than 900 locations in 90 countries. Our expertise is unique: More than 11,000 employees are led by 1,400 doctors and 200 security specialists. Teams work night and day to protect our members. We pioneer a range of preventive programmes strengthened by our in-country expertise. We deliver unrivalled emergency assistance during critical illness, accident or civil unrest.
We do everything we can to provide invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale while offering all our clients truly personal service. Our tagline is an expression of this philosophy: Worldwide Reach, Human Touch.
We help businesses operate globally by helping protect their employees to meet their Duty of Care. Through the provision of medical and travel security services, we look to help our clients demonstrate a 'Return on Prevention'- meeting ethical and fiscal concerns when looking after their workforce.
Passion, Expertise, Respect and Care.
Awards and recognitions in Asia
2018, Global HR Excellence Awards, Diversity Impact Award
It acknowledges organisations having implemented robust and successful programs for driving and sustaining gender diversity initiatives. Rewarded for our internal and external agenda focused on Global Market Place, Duty of Care, leveraging Global Talent Network, Workforce Effectiveness and Making Diversity our advantage.
2017, HRD Employer of Choice, Top Performing Company in the category of Career Progression
International SOS was recognised as one of the top performing companies for our efforts in enabling employees to go onward and upward in their careers, whether through leadership programs, coaching and mentoring sessions, or going further to overhaul promotion policies and criteria.
Overview of The Positon
Based in Phnom Penh, the BDM will be responsible for growing exiting accounts and developing new businesses in various fast-growing industries in Cambodia (i.e O&G, Engineering/Construction, Manufacturing, Education & Hospitality sectors). She/he will be required to develop a sales strategy and action plan to achieve its sales & business targets for new and existing business.
- Strong Sales consultative approach with proven track record in business development activities selling complex B2B solutions to multinational companies in a fast moving, global environment.
- Strong selling solution business knowledge, preferably in B2B services sectors.
- Results driven with a high passion, drive and motivation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making capabilities.
- Networking skills. Ability to collaborate, co-operate and communicate effectively within a demanding, culturally diverse, matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
- Excellent communications; able to deliver client presentations with ease and flair.
- Persuasive, articulate and able to work with and influence people at all levels, nationalities, and personalities.
- International exposure and mindset, combined with cultural sensitivity and effectiveness in a multicultural environment.
Required Work Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience required in B2B and/or service industry.
- Capable to work with and/or directing technical experts.
- International assignment/exposure (study or work) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales & Marketing, or its equivalent.
- Guaranteed monthly fixed salary plus quarterly bonus paid upon quantitative & qualitative sales performance.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to louis.crepin@