Green Yellow is an energy management company developing turnkey energy efficiency and solar projects. Green Yellow covers all parts of the project, including project financing, engineering, implementation, operation and maintenance.
Since its creation in 2007, Green Yellow has developed more than 1,0000 energy efficiency projects and over 60 solar plants (170 MWp) in 10 countries. Green Yellow experience a very rapid growth thanks to its innovative win-win model to reduce energy costs, enhance energy security, modernize property’s electrical system and equipment without any upfront cost required from the property owners.
Green Yellow invest and develop projects that (1) address the property owner commercial requirements and (2) ensure long term savings and energy bill reduction. To support the development of its activities in Cambodia, Green Yellow is looking for a Business Development Manager to support the development of energy projects in the early stage, from commercial development up to contract signature.
The position is best fitted for a highly motivated candidate with technical expertise in renewable energy and energy efficiency, multidisciplinary abilities to oversee the project in all its aspects (technical, financial, legal), and capable of supporting the business development to generate new opportunities. The candidate shall ideally be Cambodian national, or with proficiencies in Khmer.
As part of his duties, the candidate will support current commercial and project development initiatives:
- Support business development activities
- Identify opportunities for new projects and initiative development of new projects
- Present and explain Green Yellow activities and services to potential clients
- Prepare and review commercial documents including preliminary proposal, full proposal and contracts
- Presentation of Green Yellow’s offers and Follow-up with prospects
- Coordinate with the team to conduct energy audits
- Support the process for the technical and financial design in coordination with the technical team:
- Coordination with the technical hub based in Bangkok to identify and define bespoke Energy Efficiency and / or Solar solutions
- Support the consultation of local suppliers and contractors to quote the projects (technical data, TOR)
- Preparation of comprehensive business cases
- Oversee the client credit risk analysis process
- Lead the final contractual negotiations with the client
Projects will take place in whole Cambodia with a main focus in the greater Phnom Penh, frequent trips.
- At least a master’s degree in engineering or from a business school (energy or electrical preferably)
- At least 5-year experience in Business Development and/or sale engineer dealing with energy service solutions
- Extended network in different sectors (industry, hospitals, malls notably)
- Sound technical knowledge in Energy solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Khmer: very good / fluent
- English: very good / fluent
- Chinese: desirable
Women and Khmer nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please send your application directly to M. Raphael Beton, Director of Green Yellow (Cambodia)