- Company U-Care Pharmacy
- Location Phnom Penh (capital city) - Cambodia
- Area Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
- Contract type Internship – internship agreement if needed
- Department Marketing & Communication
- Reporting & supervision COO, Marketing Supervisor, Business Developer
- Experience required Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree
- Closing date for applications 15/10/2018
- Starting date As soon as possible
ABOUT U-CARE PHARMACY
Since 2014, U-Care Pharmacy has developed a trustful relationship with the leading international laboratories and the most reputable brands in the cosmetics or dietetics industries. With 20 locations, including at Phnom Penh main shopping centers and main cities all over the Kingdom, Ucare Pharmacy is the first chain of health and beauty stores around Cambodia. Each store offers a large range of international brands mostly imported from France.
POSITION (tasks & responsibilities)
U-Care Pharmacy is looking for an intern to join its Marketing and Communication department, in a role which is a combination of day-to-day supervision on Marketing and Communication topics, plus the participation to the continuous improvement of the department and collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. More precisely, the intern will participate and manage the following tasks:
- Assist, manage and support the Marketing Supervisor and Marketing team on the daily tasks (assigned by the Marketing Supervisor, Business Developer or COO).
- Organize and monitor each marketing and branding activities, events and campaigns (i.e. prepare promotional presentations, help to distribute marketing materials…).
- Analyze marketing and advertising activities to ensure the consistency between each unit within the company but also among the stores.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mails and web…).
- Work and produce reports or keynotes on competitive intelligence with competitors and consumer choices analysis.
- Monitor and work with the designer for each artwork and printing material (online and physical.
- Create a media schedule to reach the highest amount of targets with a communication/marketing strategy plan.
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications.
- Manage Ucare Pharmacy’s social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Contribute to improve Ucare Pharmacy exposure on social media and maintain digital and online media presence.
- Produce some data reports and social media evaluations about visibility and targets.
Event Management and participation
- Help to organize marketing events such as fairs, convention related to healthcare, beauty…
- Manage and work on stores opening with the marketing team.
TERMS AND HOURS
Full time – 8am to 12pm / 1.30pm to 5.30pm from Monday to Friday & Saturday morning from 8am to 12pm.
PROFILE OF THE INTERN
You are a student with a degree level +4/5, studying marketing and communication in a university/business school/specialized school and look for a challenging 6 months internship opportunity.
- Adaptability, proactivity, versatility, organization and curiosity will be your assets to succeed.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree minimum.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Skills in office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) are required.
- A good level in business and written English is recommended.
Experience of the following, an advantage: International experience (especially in Asia), Digital Marketing, Communications & Marketing, Social Media and, Design.
All applicants that are filling the requirements are encouraged to be submitted their CV and cover letter in English by email to the following contacts with the email title “Marketing and communication Internship Ucare Pharmacy 2018/2019”.
Ms. Claire PORIEL - COO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Florian CHAVIGNY – Business Developer – email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date.