Legrand Cambodia has an exciting opportunity for a PROJECT SALES EXECUTIVE UPS & STRUCTURED CABLING to join our office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
This person will be responsible for developing sales of LEGRAND products on projects, with involved actors which are contractors, integrators, architects, developers and government customers. Promote company’s various products to all accounts and prospective customers in accordance with agreed business plans.
Legrand is a global company with 36,000 employees worldwide and products sold in 180 countries. Legrand global turnover in 2017 was USD 6 Billion.
As the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures, Legrand's offering covers seven strategic fields of activity:
- User interface (switches, power sockets, VDI sockets and more)
- Energy distribution (distribution panels, circuit breakers and more)
- Building systems (lighting management, security systems and more)
- Cable management (trunking, floor boxes and more)
- Digital infrastructure (enclosures, patch panels, RJ45 sockets and more)
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
- Installation components (tubes, ducts, extensions and more)
Legrand has been sold in Cambodia for more than 20 years, with references including all major companies in Cambodia such as Cambodia airports, EDC, Kanta Bopha hospitals, NagaWorld Casino&Hotel, Borey Peng Huoth, etc.
- Responsible for selling to projects, including all orders follow-up and delivery process with local partners.
- Expand LEGRAND product lines to existing customers or/and new prospects and achieve sales targets, with a priority on UPS and STRUCTURED CABLING.
- Carry out the sales plans of the company by developing sales of LEGRAND products to projects’ actors which are contractors, developers, architects and government customers.
- Develop prospective customer relation through appropriate sale methods to optimize quality of service, business growth, customer, and satisfaction.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/ territory/ business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Arrange the right sales tools with Regional Marketing team and local admin to support the expansion and the marketing of LEGRAND product lines and increase sales volume.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyze and conduct sales as daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Promote company products to all accounts and prospective customers in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Other duties may be assigned as required by superior.
- Cambodian citizen is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree of Administration, Economy, Business Administration or related fields
- Having minimum experience at least 2-4 years of selling function in dealing with retail sales or dealer with experience preferably from electrical business
- Understanding of the construction business’ value chain.
- Having skill of basic computer literacy and MS office applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and E-mail)
- Good command in English is required.
- Special Skills:
- Result-oriented with high integrity in Sales Profession
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong selling, negotiating, and presentation skills
- Aggressive follow up and closing skills
- Fearless attitude; able to make cold calls without hesitation
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication
Interested candidates can submit CV with detailed experience and recent photo through the email address stated below.
Candidate must indicate expected monthly salary.
CV and cover letter should be in English with subject:
PROJECT SALES EXECUTIVE UPS & STRUCTURED CABLING
Name : Mr. Sylvain Gamard
Email : sylvain.gamard@legrandelectric