Responsible for the design of all kinds of publications (magazines, catalogues, newspapers, books, brochure, packaging, logo, video animation..etc), for the assembly of texts and images, according to templates, approved designs, client’s expectations and technical requirements.
This position involves the following tasks:
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design for all marketing tools required by clients.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or superior.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Good command of French & English.
- Bachelor of Graphic Design or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in graphic design.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Video After effect+ sketch up is preferable.
How to Apply:
- Contact Person: Ms. Rin Nayhuoy
- H/P: 078 650 350
- E-mail: Nayhuoy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook page: Paradox Agency Asia
- Address: # 39A, St 476, Sangkat Toul Tompoung 2, Khan Chamkarmorn. Phnom Penh.