- Being involved at sample stage.
- Conduct Sample/QC-file Hand over meeting
- Attending Pre Production meetings on certain orders with Supplier/Factory
- Performing Inspections using H&M tools and methods
- Making sure all requirements are being followed in production
- Making sure the order is produced according to the approved Counter Sample
- Performing a follow up on Guidelines Production Quality.
- Education: University Graduation
- Experience with Jersey & Heavy knit Product of more than 5 years in garments/textiles industry at the same position.
- Strong experience of working in factory
- Strong Quality System knowledge ( Regular Quality & Quality Management System...)
- Workable knowledge of garment pattern.
- Good knowledge about production/factory background.
- Good communication Skills with verbal & written both in English and Chinese.
- Good integrity proactive, creative, highly responsible.
- Willing to travel
If you are the one who has above qualifications and are willing to be a part of H&M, please send your resumes (in English) to Ms. Chakrya Sea at email@example.com
For information regarding H&M please visit our website www.hm.com
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB.
Address: 7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, #445 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia