ISO 45001:2018 Certified Lead Auditor Course
This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
By attending this course, delegates will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions. Experienced tutors will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up. Successful completion of this training course, by passing the relevant examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone with the need to audit an organization's OH&S management system
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
• The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement
Occupational health and safety management
• The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements
• The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance
• Knowledge of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
• Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 45001 audit
• Interpret ISO 45001 requirements for audit application
• Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
Early Bird Discount : If you register before 15th Nov'2018
USD-300/- Discount of Course Fee