On the 1st of November, EuroCham will be presenting an insightful breakfast talk on the construction insurance policies in Cambodia.
On this occasion, recognized experts, Mr. Charles Amar from Bun & Associates and Mr. Christophe Martin from Alpha Insurance Broker will introduce you the construction insurance policies available in Cambodia and in particular the mandatory civil liability and the additional insurance policies which will reduce the risks that can impact construction works. This breakfast talk will highlight the main things to know about construction insurance policies.
At the conclusion of the presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions to the experts through a Q&A session.
Who is this Talk for
This breakfast talk will be of particular interest to owners, developers, builders, architects, engineers, insurers and insurer brokers and more generally all persons involved in the construction industry in Cambodia
- Venue: Topaz Restaurant
- Date: Thursday 1, November, 2018
- Registration and Networking: 7:30am - 8:00am
- Presentation and Q&A: 8:00am - 10:00am
- Member price: $15
- Non-member price: $25
Charles Amar, Manager, Vice-Chairman of EuroCham Real Estate & Construction Committee and Manager at Bun & Associates
Charles Amar has a wide experience in all aspects of real estate and construction law. He has been working with complex develop projects and has assisted owners and real estate developers in their improvement activities. Before joining Bun & Associates, Charles worked with the leading international law firms based in Paris, for ten years.
Christophe Martin, Co-Founder and Director at Alpha Insurance Broker
- Jan 2018 - ALPHA INSURANCE BROKERS ( Co-Founder and Director )
- Jul 2014 – Dec 2017 GRAS SAVOYE CAMBODIA ( Country Manager )
- Master’s Degree In Insurance specialized in Risk Management
- Diploma From the Institut de Formation à la Profession de L’Assurance
- Baccalaureat L (Literature)