In our short history, without a doubt, EuroCham's biggest accomplishment has been representing the voice of our members to the Royal Government. Since we started our Advocacy program in 2015, members in Automotive, Healthcare, Green business, HR, Real estate, Tax, Tech, and Logistics have come together to analyze issues facing their fields and propose solutions to them.
Last year we gathered the inputs from these eight committees and published them in our "White Book 2016", a collection of 58 policy recommendations which we presented to the enthusiastic and receptive Royal Government.
Since then, the Royal Government has responded to more than half of these proposals created by you, the members.
We hope you join us on September 26th when we present new proposals from our members to the Royal Government. All attendees will receive a copy of the White Book 2017.
This event will showcase
- How the Royal Government has responded to members' 2016 policy proposals
- Highlights of this year's 78 proposals from our members in 9 major sectors
- Proposals on issues that affect all businesses, such as taxes, labour law, and connectivity
- The future of Cambodia's business environment for compliant companies
- An inside look at forthcoming reforms and regulations
- Audience Q&A with high-level stakeholders and officials
- Location: Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- Date: September 26, 2017
- This event is free of charge
- All attendees will receive a copy of the White Book 2017
- 7:30 Registration
- 8:00 Event
- 1:00 Lunch hosted by EuroCham