The Construction and Real Estate Committee is open to companies/individuals that pro-vide construction or real estate services or companies/individuals that have a significant interest in the construction or real estate industries.
The Committee is a platform for information sharing and discussion, and concerns itself with matters that solely relate to construction and real estate in Cambodia.
- Raise the profile of Cambodia in the EU real estate and construction community and the profile of the EU in the Cambodian real estate and construction community;
- Constructively engage the Royal Government of Cambodia in order to promote the adoption of higher standards for engineering, construction, building and safety in-spired from European best practices.
- Advocate with the Royal Government of Cambodia in respect of EU investment op-portunities for the EU real estate and construction community in Cambodia;
- Provide services to Members and non-Members relating to real estate and con-struction services as well as relevant economic, legal, technical and other real estate and construction issues;
- Organize events and seminars benefiting Members and non-Members relating to real estate and construction services as well as relevant economic, legal, technical and other real estate and construction issues;
- Promote the activities of the Committee/EuroCham outside of Cambodia in con-junction with other events and working with trade delegations visiting Cambodia.
- Cooperate with other organisations and Committees in order to promote EU real estate and construction standards and services.
- Develop position papers and contribute to the EuroCham White Book